Centre of Excellence (CoE) was established in the year 2015-16 and since then has been an active interface between the students and the industry. At present, the following activities are planned and being executed at CoE.
(1) Handling main projects of final year students of CSE and CSIT. Students are made to work on projects in a simulated environment to give them a feel of working in a professionally managed software Development Company.
(2) Conducting Career Development Program (CDP) for 2nd year students of all the streams of engineering program. This program is being conducted with the active support of Training and Placement Office (TPO). Students are being trained in the Quantitative aptitude, Verbal and Reasoning domains. The training is planned in a phased manner and continues till the final year. After the completion of this training, students are better equipped to take on the entrance tests conducted by (a) software companies and (b) national and international universities (GATE, CAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS etc.)
(3) Organising Workshops for the 3rd year students in state of art technologies such as Android, Python, Ruby on Rails etc. Students are given an exposure to the latest trends in the upcoming technological fields and are provided with hands- on experience. Elaborate practical sessions are held to implement and test their theoretical knowledge.
(4) Automating processes of College Information such as attendance , feedback, leave management etc.
(5) Designing, developing, maintaining and upgrading the college website.